Coconut Meat Sesame Noodles
What you need
- 1.5 lbs of Copra Coconut Meat, defrosted
- 1 baby bok choy, coarsely chopped
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded, deribbed and julienned
- 2 green onions, white and green parts finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mint, finely chopped
For the dressing:
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 TBS tahini
- 1 TBS coconut aminos
- 2 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/2 small jalapeno, seeded and finely minced
- 1/2 tsp tamarind paste
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 tsp Copra coconut nectar
- 1 1/4 sea salt
- 2 TBS sesame seeds
STEP BY STEP
- To prepare the coconut meat noodles, slice the coconut meat into thin strips with a sharp knife.
- Combine the coconut, bok choy, bell peppers, green onions, cilantro and mint in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk together all of the ingredients.
- Drizzle the dressing onto the salad and mix well.
- Sprinkle on the sesame seeds and serve immediately.
1. Coconut Meat - Retail and Wholesale
Contact us for wholesale opportunities.