Dairy-Free Coconut Pudding
What you need
- 1 1/2 cups Copra Coconut Milk
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mint leaves and sliced strawberries for garnish (optional)
step by step
- Heat Copra’s coconut milk, powdered sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla in a small saucepan on the stove over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer, and then turn down the heat.
- Using a whisk, stir mixture as it heats, dissolving all of the lumps. Use a fork to break up remaining lumps, until the mixture is smooth.
- Continue to cook on medium-low heat for approximately six to eight minutes, until the coconut pudding starts to thicken.
- When it reaches your desired consistency, pour the coconut pudding into chosen serving dish (1/2 cup per serving).
- Chill the pudding cups in the refrigerator for at least one hour until fully set.
- Garnish with mint leaves and/or strawberries.
- Serve chilled.
*Adapted from The Spruce Eats