Pumpkin Spice Smoothie with Coconut
This pumpkin spice smoothie with coconut is the perfect fall season reset! It’s known for being the smoothie version of a pumpkin pie that’s paleo, vegan, and dairy-free. Incase you are a smoothie bowl person, we created two forms of this adapted recipe. For keto version: omit the banana and sweeten with coconut nectar. Is pumpkin one of your favorite things about fall? Check out our pumpkin bread recipe!
What you need
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp combined cinnamon and ginger (can substitute with pumpkin pie spice).
- 1 cup Copra Coconut Milk
- 1 frozen banana sliced (or coconut nectar)
- 1 cup ice
- *Optional to add Copra Coconut Meat to blend for added keto-friendly fuel.
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup Copra Coconut Meat cut into small strips
- 1 cup granola of choice