Thai Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce
step by step
- To make spring rolls, place very hot water into a shallow dish big enough to fit your wrappers (like a pie/cake pan or sauté pan.)
- Dip a single sheet of rice paper into the hot water for a few seconds, just until it begins to soften. It will continue to soften once you take it out, so don’t leave it in the water too long.
- Spread the wet wrapper onto a clean work surface and begin placing different fillings the center. A row of spinach, Copra’s Coconut Meat, bell peppers, carrots, cucumber, and strawberry slices.
- Fold the bottom half of the wrapper over the filling and bring in the sides. Begin rolling into a tight log, tucking in the fillings as your roll. When you get to the end, the other side of the wrapper should naturally stick to the roll. Place finished rolls on a platter and keep covered until ready to serve. Continue making rolls until you use up your fillings.
- Serve spring rolls whole or sliced in half alongside peanut dipping sauce. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for 1–2 days.