Vegan Coconut Ceviche
What you need
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- 2 cups Copra coconut meat, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 TBS vegan fish sauce, optional
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¾ cup red onion, minced
- ¾ cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup loosely packed cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup El Pato (yellow can)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 TBS Tajin seasoning
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
step by step
- Start this plant-based recipe, by combining all the ingredients except the lime juice and avocado in a bowl.
- Gently toss to ensure all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Cover and let the ceviche marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (we recommend an hour).
- When you are ready to serve the ceviche, add the avocado and lime juice, toss gently.
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve cold.
- Enjoy your vegan coconut ceviche adapted by Copra!
1. Coconut Meat – Retail and Wholesale
Contact us for wholesale opportunities.