Watermelon Lime Cooler with Coconut Water
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 1/2 cups Copra Coconut Water
- 1 small seedless watermelon, flesh removed and diced
- 2 limes
- 2 cans lemon-lime soda
- Mint, for garnish
- Ice for serving
- Gin or vodka (optional)
step by step
- Puree the coconut water, watermelon and juice from limes in a blender.
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher over ice.
- Serve by pouring 2 oz of the puree into a glass.
- Fill to the top with lemon-lime soda (or part soda, part alcohol) and mix lightly to combine.
- Garnish with mint.